Your privacy is important to NewAge FSG.
By accessing the Sites or utilising the Services, you hereby consent to the use of your information, the foregoing, you authorise NewAge FSG to transmit your information outside of Singapore in the manner and for the purposes described in this Policy. Such personal data will be processed in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”), its associated regulations and subsidiary outside of Singapore may have different local data protection standards.
Types of personal information we collect
● Mailing Address(es)
● Telephone Number(s)
● Email Address(es)
● Date of Birth
● City of Birth
● Marketing Preferences
● Answers you provide to security questions (e.g. Mother’s Maiden Name, Pet’s Name, etc)
● Payment Information and Transaction Details
● Aggregated Site Statistics Data
● Any other information you choose to provide us, or that we may collect about you through your interactions with our website
Your personal information is collected when you
● Visit our website with a cookies-enabled browser
● Register a user account with our website
● Request services from us such as subscribing to our newsletter or mailing lists for post or phone updates
● Fill in any forms on our website and stores
● Submit a CV, job application, or any comment, question or feedback to us, or contact or correspond with us in any way
● Make purchases of goods or services through our website and stores
NewAge FSG may also collected aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify you.
We may combine the information we collect about you with information we receive from third parties.
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes
● To facilitate your access to our website [or (if applicable) the creation of your user account with our website]
● To evaluate your website preferences and for the maintenance of the website
● To evaluate and manage your online job application (if applicable)
● To send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate
● To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way
● To facilitate online purchases of goods and services and our related entities, including subsidiaries
● Third-party service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business and administrative functions
● Third party businesses whom we collaborate
● Government bodies
● Your personal data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the PDPA. Third parties, with the exception of Government bodies and other public agencies, are subject to data protection obligations and may only use your personal data to perform the necessary functions
● To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems
● To improve the contents of the website
● To customise the content of the website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you
If you have registered as a member, the information you have provided to us may be used to send you marketing promotions/offers and exclusive member events by post, telephone, email, SMS and/or through your member account about our brands, products, offers. To opt out, detailed instructions are provided at the bottom of all promotional emails and SMS we send you.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. You may contact us at email@example.com.